Dr. Mark Kleive
More than a general dentist
Dr. Mark Kleive DDS (most of his patients call him Mark), is devoted to excellence in dentistry. This passion has led to a clear understanding of both the artistry and science of what it means to be a dentist. Ideal tooth repair and dental care combines both natural beauty with predictable and optimal function.
Dr. Kleive believes people deserve better than to be treated treated like items on an assembly line and ensures each patient receives personal one-on-one attention. He has a genuine interest in each patient and takes the time to listen to individual circumstances before giving a treatment recommendation. After all, no one knows your mouth like you do. He believes superior dental care means including you in the planning of your treatment. Patient education is the cornerstone of the planning process. Working as a team with each patient means making plans according to your goals and offering experienced recommendations. Listen and watch actual patient stories of people who have come to Dr. Kleive to seek relief and remedies for their teeth and gums.
Dr. Kleive embraces his role as a comprehensive healthcare provider. His dental treatment philosophy reflects his desire to educate people to experience first-hand how the health of their mouth directly affects their general health.
Professional Dentistry Affiliations
- Dr. Kleive is a 1997 graduate with distinction from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
- He is also a visiting faculty member at the Pankey Institute, the premier facility for post-graduate dental education.
- He attends classes at Spear Education, and is a member of the ADA, and the AACD.
- In November 2015, Dr. Kleive was inducted as a Fellow to the American College of Dentists, a prestigious dental college whose focus is ethics and excellence in dentistry.
- Dr. Kleive has been influenced by numerous significant mentor relationships with many of his mentors being recognized as some of the finest clinicians in dentistry.
Dr. Kleive grew up with five siblings on a 100-acre hobby farm in Minnesota. He enjoys sharing the experiences which have shaped his life. Mark is an avid cyclist and enjoys just about everything associated with the outdoors, especially canoeing and hiking. Several years ago, Mark and his family relocated to Black Mountain, NC and he began to offer dentistry services to people throughout the Asheville area. He lives in the Black Mountain area with his wife Nicki, and their twin girls.
Dr. Kleive looks forward to meeting you. Please contact us today to schedule your initial consultation.